Zscaler Is Hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer | BE / BTech Can Apply
Zscaler Is Hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer. Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location: Chandigarh, India.
Work Experience: 1 Year
- Monitor office network, make sure its running optimally. Troubleshoot any link or router/switches related issues in a timely and effective manner. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN) or Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Maintain network lab with 100+ servers running, doing regular maintenance to prevent issues, monitoring cooling systems to maintain optimum temperature.
- Provide technical assistance and support for all incoming IT Helpdesk request and issues related to computer systems, application, services, software, and hardware either in person or remotely over the phone. Follow up and ensure issue has been resolved.
- Follow up and ensure issue has been resolved.
- Write training and instruction manual. Document internal procedures.
- Manage PC/Laptop setup and deployment for new employees with standard hardware, images, and software. Perform upgrades and maintenance tasks on laptops of existing employees
- Provide employee orientation and training related to any hardware or software to be used by them.
- Perform regular backups of critical data.
- Maintain daily performance and monitoring of computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Maintain all VoIP phone systems, PBX.
- Own and maintain office security system, issue access cards to new employee etc.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Computer hardware and Software installation.
- Provide support for company email system, web/audio conferencing service, and phone system.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with following:
- Strong background in TCP/IP, IP networking knowledge, i.e. IP subnet, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH and etc.
- Good working knowledge of Juniper / Cisco / Aruba or other similar routers and switches.
- Expert in troubleshooting network related issues, using tools like MTR, traceroute, nslookup, dig etc.
- Ability to write scripts to automate repeated tasks.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, ability to install and configure new systems from scratch. Install, configure and maintain Virtual machines.
- Microsoft Active Directory experience and all Windows networking.
- Working with varies server and client hardware platform, i.e. DELL, Lenovo.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of routers like Juniper SRX series, Cisco, DELL switches etc.
Apply: Click Here