Wipro Mega Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Developers | Apply Now.
Wipro Mega Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Developers. Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils ) Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Vegetable Products Limited’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji returned home from Stanford University and took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new business opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited to Wipro Products Limited.
The year 1980 marked the arrival of Wipro in the IT domain. In 1982, the name was changed from Wipro Products Limited to Wipro Limited. Meanwhile, Wipro continued to expand in the consumer products domain with the launch of “Ralak” a Tulsi based family soap and “Wipro Jasmine”, a toilet soap. In 1988 Premji took a loan of 1 million dollars from Sonkar and Sons to set up the project. Later the entire loan amount was waived.
Job Title: Software Developer.
Location: PAN India.
Work Experience: 1 Year and Freshers also Apply.
Skills Required: C++, Java, Software Testing, HTML.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination.
- Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.