Western Union Is Hiring Application Support Engineer | BE / BTech / MCA / MCS
Job Title: Application support engineer.
Location: Pune, India.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and IT to ensure requests and incidents are prioritized and resolved per service levels and customer satisfaction
- Drive resolution of high priority incidents and ensure a high level of communication with stakeholders
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams
- Work collaboratively with applications support, Build, and infrastructure teams in a geographically distributed structure
- Accountable for driving proper DR setup and testing for target applications
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs
- Drive special initiatives to maintain stability and upgrade environments
- Understanding of licensing and contractual agreements in support of 3 rd party software procurement/renewal
- Knowledge of architecture design concepts focusing on application integration
- Experience in maintaining supporting.Net & Java applications
- Knowledge of logical and physical database architectures and operating systems
- Experience in Agile and Iterative development methodologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with partners globally
- Financial systems experience is required.
- Expertise in debugging.Net applications
- Oracle/ MS-SQL Server Database experience is required.
- PL-SQL, SQL tuning, are required.
- OBIEE and Agile skills are also desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, Network, and Database.
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required.
Work Experience: 5 – 7 Year.
Apply: Click Here