Visual BI Solutions Is Hiring IT Admin Intern | Freshers
Visual BI Solutions is one of the leading and fastest growing firms focusing exclusively on Business Intelligence & Analytics. Our range of offerings includes BI Products, Analytic Solutions, and Consulting Services.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Visual BI has won recognition from customers for driving high-touch engagements driven by our team of platinum-level experts. Some of the world’s trusted brands rely on our expertise to drive BI adoption and to deliver actionable insights to their decision-makers and executives.
Job Title: IT Admin Intern
Location: Chennai, India.
- Provide first line response of desktop and Operating System support.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance and track this request in the help desk management system.
- Provide desk-side technical support and assistance to the end users from different departments.
- Resolve application compatibility and integration issues with the Windows XP / 7 operating system; including installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Create, maintain, terminate user accounts within the MS Active Directory.
- Manage user security and distribution groups in Active Directory.
- Create and manage group policy within the Active Directory environment.
- Ensure the workstations are patched with security updates and antivirus signature are updated periodically.
- Work with different hardware vendors and product vendors to ensure the infrastructure is usable for the end users.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact to the organization for information technology related problems.
- Participate in the maintenance of systems configuration documentation, documentation on maintenance, as well as standard operating procedures (SOPs) that pertain to the desktop environment.
- Provide root-cause analysis, and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to workflow, process, and technology.
- Be able to work independently and come up to speed quickly on new technologies.
- 2018 Graduates from an accredited college or university with an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science / Information Systems / Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- MCP for Windows XP or Windows 7 certification(s) are highly desired or equivalent experience, Other industry certifications (MSCE, RHCE, etc) a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of popular Windows software programs, including Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010, Visio, Project, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Ability to perform a clean installation of Windows XP / 7, Upgrade to Windows 7, and migrate user-related data and settings from Windows XP.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including LAN, WAN, TCP / IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, and Windows Server 2003 / 2008, Antivirus, Patch management etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and written in a professional manner.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong desire to learn and grow technically and professionally.
- On successful completion of the internship, you may be hired as a Full-Time Associate if you perform exceptionally well.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- Other benefits such as employee referrals, vacation policy, paternity/maternity leave, broadband reimbursements (subject to business requirements & approvals)
Apply: Click Here