Telliant Solutions Is Hiring For DOT NET Technical Lead | Graduates Can Apply
Telliant Solutions Is Hiring For DOT NET Technical Lead. This Company is looking for a dynamic .NET Technical Lead. An ideal candidate is passionate about technology with an eye on design patterns, DRY principles and has relevant experience in managing a team of 4 – 6 resources in a technology-intensive high paced environment. Technical Lead should be capable of working with the SCRUM owner on a continuous basis to ensure project deliverables are on track and deliver high-quality codebase while working alongside the tech team that they will own.
Candidates who can join in a short notice will be given preference.
Telliant is an Information Technology services, solutions, and staffing company selection businesses globally. Headquartered in the United States, with an offshore growth center in India, Telliant is loyal to providing a truly different methodology to outsourced software development services. Telliant offers a range of IT services including demand development, software testing and performance analysis and tuning. We provide services in several software stages including Java/J2EE, Microsoft .NET and a change of open source technologies with Linux, PHP, MySQL etc.
Job Title: .NET Technical Lead.
Location: Chennai, India.
Qualification: BE/BTech/BCS/MCS/MCA/BCA Student Can Apply.
Work Experience: relevant experience in managing a team of 4 – 6.
- Should have extensive experience in product/application development using Microsoft.Net Technology Stack.
- Must be able to develop using standards and best practices.
- Should be able to work in an Agile Development Environment using SCRUM methodology.
- Working with a team and help each other to develop applications which are modular, scalable and robust.
- High energy individual with a keen eye for detail and ability to look beyond technology and project clutter and communicate effectively with the relevant stakeholders.
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Asp.Net MVC / Core.
- SQL Server – T-SQL, Stored Procs, Views, Functions etc.
- Knowledge of ORMs and caching strategies.
- Knowledge of React (or) JQuery (or) Angular.
- In-depth knowledge of C# and its latest features.
- Knowledge of React is a big plus.
Apply: Click Here