Telliant Solutions Is Hiring For DOT NET Senior Developer | Graduates Can Apply
Telliant Solutions Is Hiring For DOT NET Senior Developer to work with our team to build custom software for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods. An ideal candidate should demonstrate a recent track record of delivering modern web solutions using agile methods. The right candidate will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. They will hold themselves to the higher standards that Telliant delivers to its customers every day.
Telliant is an Information Technology services, solutions, and staffing company selection businesses globally. Headquartered in the United States, with an offshore growth center in India, Telliant is loyal to providing a truly different methodology to outsourced software development services. Telliant offers a range of IT services including demand development, software testing and performance analysis and tuning. We provide services in several software stages including Java/J2EE, Microsoft .NET and a change of open source technologies with Linux, PHP, MySQL etc.
Job Title: .NET Senior Developer.
Location: Chennai, India.
Qualification: BE/BTech/BCS/MCS/MCA/BCA Student Can Apply.
Work Experience: Not Mention By Company.
- Up-to-date on modern software development technology and architectures.
- Desires hands-on experience with a team where they can make a difference, every day.
- Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting-edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction.
- The continuous learner who has recently read (or listened to) material related to the field of software development.
- Can take responsibility for a module and deliver it while working closely with the team.
- C# and ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, .NET core.
- Full stack development across SQL Db, web UI, and services.
- SQL Server – T-SQL, Stored Procs, Views, Functions etc.
- Knowledge of React is nice to have.
- In-depth knowledge of C# and its latest features.
- Knowledge of React (or) JQuery (or) Angular.
- Knowledge of ORMs and caching strategies.
Apply: Click Here