Technia Transcat Is Hiring Application Developer | Graduates Can Apply
About Company :
Technia Transcat Is Hiring Application Developer. Technia Transcat is a leading global supplier of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for creating and managing product information throughout the entire product lifecycle, from product planning, development, and design to production, sales, training, and support.
Technia Transcat, with more than 500 employees, has business in the whole of Europe, India and North America. The main offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and Karlsruhe in Germany. With our 160 ENOVIA experts, and 200 CATIA, SIMULIA & DELMIA experts, we have both the skills and knowledge needed to assist our customers with their PLM initiatives.
Technia Transcat is a part of the Addnode Group, listed at NASDAQ, Stockholm.
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Pune & Mumbai.
Work Experience: Fresher
- BE/ BTech/MCA 2018 Batch
- Very Good Academics
- Very Good pH Score
Job Description :
You will be collaborating together with our clients & other solution architects to understand the business requirements & will be involved in the full lifecycle of solution development including
- Developing new or enhancing existing design artifact
- Developing and testing of application components
- Implementing application components
- Providing technical analysis support to the client
- Training and leading a team of software developers.
It is essential that you understand our clients’ business requirements and the technical solution needed to support these requirements. Crucial for the position is a genuine interest in continuously developing the technical knowledge of the products and methodologies of the software development and system implementations, and the ability to synthesize and create complex technical solutions.
- Effective Interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity, high integrity, Self- confidence and flexibility
- Self-driven, industrious and responsible.
- C or C++
- Analytical skills, basic Mathematics, Geometry, Visualization skills
- Core Java
- Data Structure and algorithm
- Web application
1.Mumbai (Thane): 07th July
2.Pune: 14th July
Apply: Click Here