Tech Mahindra Walk-In Drive For Technical Support Associate | 23rd – 27th July | Any Graduate
Tech Mahindra Walk-In Drive for Technical Support Associate. Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.4 billion company with 117,600+ professionals from 90 countries, helping over 840 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per Forbes 2016 list.
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
Location: Pune, India.
Job Description :
- Good knowledge & understanding on Windows Administrator to support Windows Servers & client Operating Systems and Active Directory.
- Very good knowledge of ITIL lifecycle phases and how to implement them in day-to-day work.
- Create, manage & maintain the AD objects, prepare reports from the AD accounts using scripts.
- Create and manage audit policies to the shared folders and monitor them through email alerts.
- Handling Active directory, DHCP and application servers.
- Coordinating with senior server team for critical activity.
- Performing User Administration & handling the ticket tracking
- application like service now and closing ticket.
- Remote Administration using Remote Desktop, office communicator.
- Create Backup & restore files & folders.
- Handling Users network connectivity problems.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and troubleshooting of operating system level, application level and network level issues.
- Transferring AD FSMO rules to another server.
- Extensive experience on Windows Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Domain Controllers.
- Extensive skill & Experience of DHCP, DNS, DFS, SCCM, and file & storage services on Windows Servers
- Strong knowledge of OSI reference, TCP/IP model & IP addressing to analyze and troubleshoot the day to day network related issues.
- Good knowledge & understanding of RAID configuration and SAN clustering using Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012.
- Troubleshooting on desktop issues, outlook, VPN, Printing and software applications.
Qualification: Any Graduate.
Work Experience: 1– 4 Year.
Walk-In Date: 23rd July – 27th July 2018.
Time : 12:00 PM.
Venue: Tech Mahindra, Ground Floor, Block 1, Hinjawadi Phase 3, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech park, Pune.