Tech Mahindra Walk-In Drive For Service Desk Analyst | 20th – 27th July 2018
Tech Mahindra Walk-In Drive For Service Desk Analyst. Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.4 billion company with 117,600+ professionals from 90 countries, helping over 840 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies. To deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per Forbes 2016 list.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst.
Location: Pune, India.
- The IT Service Desk analyst will provide first line technical support to internal employees of customer.
- The candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/infrastructure components to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of end user incidents, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Service desk analyst will have standard operating procedures to support majority of the incidents.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, chats and tickets from end users regarding IT issues and queries.
- Receiving, logging and managing queries/issues from end users via telephone and chats
Incident logging, categorization, prioritization, assignment, coordination and communication until resolution for low priority incidents affecting a single user (P3 P4).
- Incident communication and notification for high priority incidents (P1 P2).
- Coordination with application and infrastructure support teams.
- teams.P accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customers.
- requirements and expectations
Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in ITSM tool for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- 1st line support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software and hardware such as Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles, Ruggedized Laptops and Tablets
Log and manage.
- incidents/Service Request in ITSM tool.
- Esc unresolved tickets to Level 2 resolver groups
- Take ownership of user incidents/requests and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Hands on Experience on any of the ITSM Tools (SNOW, Remedy, CA Service Desk)
- Basic understanding of ITIL v3 foundation or HDI
Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7,10 and Office 2010, 2013, 365
- Communication and Soft Skills
Excellent verbal and written English communication and soft skills.
Qualification: Any Computer/ IT Graduate.
Work Experience: 1– 2 Years.
Walk-In Date: 19th July to 27th July 2018.
Time: 2:00 PM.
Venue: Tech Mahindra Phase 3, Hinjewadi, Pune.