Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive for Regulatory Affairs | 16th July-17th July 2018
Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive for Regulatory Affairs. Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.4 billion company with 117,600+ professionals from 90 countries, helping over 840 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies. To deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per Forbes 2016 list.
Job Title: Trainee for Regulatory Affairs.
- Should have English Communication Skills.
- Knowlege in Regulatory Affairs.
- Comfortable with Rotational Shifts.
- Provide relevant source data for change.
- Ensures all critical checks have been carried out in accordance with the critical checklist.
- Approves the Change Request, referring to Regulatory Approved Labelling in Country Prescribing Information / Local Datasheet from PRION.
- Reviews and approves the new artwork in the Change Order(s) against the Final Brief.
- Referring to Regulatory Approved Labelling in Country Prescribing Information /Local Datasheet.
- Identifies and engages other individuals who need to be involved in the review.
- Approval of a Change Request or Change Order, in accordance with any local procedures and requirements.
- Participates in the impact assessment of a Change Request, reviewing and commenting on its viability on behalf of the market
- Adherence to regulatory and quality compliance requirements.
- Adherence to agreed schedules for artwork production.
- Those who attended regulator affairs in 3 months are not eligible.
Qualification: Any Graduate.
Work Experience: 1– 3 Years.
Walk-In Date: 16th July to 17th July 2018.
Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Venue: Tech Mahindra -Special Economic Zone, Tower-1 Plot no.22to 34, Hi-tech city, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Contact person: Vijay Kumar 8790732728.