Tech Mahindra Walk-In Drive For Associate Customer Support | Any Graduates | 2,4,5 June 2018.
Tech Mahindra Walk-In Drive For Associate Customer Support. Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Job title: Associate Customer Support: Domestic Non-Voice Process
Location: Pune, India.
Experience: Freshers can Apply.
On-SPOT JOB Offer
Mega Walk-in on 2nd ,4th & 5th JUNE
Walk-in Venue-Tech Mahindra BPS, 2nd Floor, Delta-1, Giga Space, Viman Nagar, Pune-14
SPOC Name- Sushil Kulkarni
More than 300 Vacancies
Annual Salary of the Job: 1.30 – 1.80 Lacs.
- Fresher 1 year of work experience in non-voice/telecom background preferred.
- Graduate or Under Graduate with Good written & verbal communication skills in English.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Computer Knowledge/Skills:
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- To Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- The role is to take feedback from customers on service ratings provided.
- Handling the premium customer of entire India or particular circle.
- Ensuring customer loyalty and rebuild trust in services.
- Responsible to identify reasons for customer dissatisfaction and perform analysis on case basis as per predefined guidelines.
- Responsible to provide end to end complete resolution to customer concerns.
- Interfacing with various departments to provide a satisfactory resolution to the customers.