Sutherland Is Hiring Business Analyst | Graduate Candidates
Sutherland is a process transformation company focused on helping companies rethink the way business gets done. Whether transforming your financial processes, applying analytics to customer care, or leveraging experience design to build a customer journey map, we are experts in the re-engineering process. We design exceptional customer experiences for the digital age, by deconstructing your business processes, rethinking, rebuilding, and delivering them back smarter, more efficient and more effective than before. We’re the people behind the screens, the clicks, the voice commands and all the points in-between where customers connect with your business. At Sutherland, we’re where people and process come together.
Job Title: Business Analyst.
Location: Chennai, India.
Business Analysts in this role get to:
- Impact the bottom line: Drive standardized, scalable and replicable processes globally throughout service delivery
- Take the lead: Lead cross-functional teams in implementing initiatives and achieving objectives
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with global team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Improve workflow: Infuse quality in all facets of service delivery and determine how to create meaningful measurements, dashboards, and audit trails; prepare monthly/quarterly dashboards on PowerPoint/MS Excel for review
- Keep Sutherland aligned: Create, capture and deploy best practices of Sutherland across various processes
- Represent Sutherland: Help Sutherland be at the forefront of customer experience movement as measured by NPS through continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- The customer-oriented approach to managing communications and issues
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Pro-active ability in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to work proficiently in MS Office applications; expertise in Excel (V lookup, H Lookup, Pivot Table, and Formulas), Access, PowerPoint
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with 6 months of work experience
Apply: Click Here