Siemens Careers Is Hiring Software Developer | BE/BTech/MTech/MCA Fresher
About Company :
Siemens Careers Is Hiring Software Developer. Siemens India is a leader in Information Technology Solutions for smart, building technology, power distribution in India, mobile technology, smart cities. For over 6 years, Siemens India has been the favorite technology solutions provider. they implementing the various leading project in India Such as Mobility, gas and power, energy source management, smart cities, Intelligent Organization, Industry Applications, Healthcare, finance.
Siemens India is also establishment its digitalization range and working on a select application in our country. Siemens India develops Skills with Corporate Citizenship advantages like ITI, faculty development, technical skills development center. They also circulate scholarship programs for engineering students.
This Company involved in restricted accelerated power development and reforms programme of the government of India for multiple smart cities in India. siemens recently signed a memorandum of understanding with the Confederation of Indian industry for development of smart cities in India.
Siemens signed with the government of Gujarat and steel authority of India and works with industry bodies. Siemens also has creativities for supportable and combined community development in rural areas in India.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Interact with product owners, architects, usability experts/analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications and meet the quality requirements defined.
- Responsibilities include software engineering activities of requirement analysis, design, coding, review, unit testing of the software modules or components assigned with due importance to code quality.
- Engage in defect-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
Qualification: BE/BTech / ME/MTech/MCA.
To Apply You Must :
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Communication Engineering)/MCA.
- Expertise in development of runtime systems with good quality.
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C++.
- Experience in debugging the C++ application using different tools.(e.g Windbg, AQTime, etc).
- Experience in programming and unit testing with C#.net will be added advantage.
- Software design experience using OOAD/UML.
- Experience in static code analysis tools will be added advantages.
- Generic knowledge or experience on “Power system, SCADA, and Control Center concepts” will be added advantages.
- Ability and interest to learn new domain & technology.
- Basic know-how of test methods.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player.
Requisition ID: 298645
Work Experience: 0-7 Years
Apply: Click Here