Reliance Is Hiring Junior FMS Engineer | BE/B. Tech Can Apply
About Company :
Reliance Is Hiring Junior FMS Engineer. Reliance Industries is India’s leading private sector company, which has combined income of INR 330,180 crore, cash profit of INR 42,800 crore , and left revenue of INR 29,901 crore for the year ended March 31, 2017.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn’s 2017 list of Top Enterprises Where India Wants to Effort Now.
Their visualization has pushed us to reach global management in many of their businesses. including our place as the largest polyester yarn and fiber producer in the world. Reliance Industries became the first private sector company from India to piece in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of incomes, and 110th in positions of earnings in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
IT is responsible for the end-to-end transfer of technology solutions, information, and data related facilities to Reliance businesses and purposes. They are also responsible for driving origination and best practices .through the operative use of systems and technology while ensuring the security and integrity of our data assets. The effective use of technology supports Reliance’s ability to acquire and keep our good advantage.
Job Title: Reliance Is Hiring Junior FMS Engineer
Location: Navi Mumbai
Job Accountabilities :
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Certifying that all PCs have required patches updated.
- Provide desktop and Laptop support.
- Install authorized software to laptops and desktops.
- Setting up and arranging new laptops and desktops.
- Installing specific software’s, official by the company.
- Additional accountabilities as requested by the IT Manager.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Windows Operating Systems Knowledge.
- Computer Networking Concepts.
- He/she should have the ability to recognize user requirements and deliver quality services based on those requirements.
- He/she should be able to work in a team atmosphere and should be able to communicate effectively.
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech (Any discipline).
Work Experience: 1-6 years experience.
Apply: Click Here