Redhat Is Hiring Software Engineer | Fresher Graduates Can Apply.
Redhat Is Hiring Software Engineer. Red Hat Is An Biggest American Multinational Software Company. They mostly provided Open source software products Such as Linux, to the enterprise community. In 1993, Red hat enterprise is established.
2 decade ago, Red Hat enterprise had a vision for developing software in different ways. They believed that collaboration with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners could create a better foundation for the future of IT and that foundation is called Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
Red Hat makes, keeps, and pays to many free software projects. It takes advanced several copyrighted software product codebases finished corporate unions and purchases and has free such software under open source licenses. As of March 2016, Red Hat is the second largest corporate sponsor to the Linux Kernal version 4.14 after Intel.
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Work Experience: Freshers
- Guide new processes and procedures in the solutions space to improve the quality, consistency, and automation of releases
- Contribute to release engineering tooling to deliver the functionality according to established requirements
- Help your team understand and prioritize requirements
- Support multiple offerings and releases by helping to ensure that content is delivered on time and to specification
- Interact with multiple teams within Red Hat and the open source community
- Communicate with engineering and management teams across the globe
- Work in a fast-paced environment where timely deliverables are as important as the big ideas for potential growth
- Communicate with end users through IRC, forums, and email
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to directly interact with other teams
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and understand the criticism that directly impacts our business goals
- To Ability to help define, follow, and enforce processes
- Ability to work under pressure, for example fixing issues during the releases of our offerings
- Experience with Linux and UNIX; knowledge UNIX shell scripting (Bash) and command line text processing (grep, AWK, sed)
- General knowledge of Python
The following are considered a plus:
- Experience building and designing object-oriented frameworks that can abstract services in a simple manner to enable other developers to rapidly prototype and build their own services and software
- Previous experience with build and packaging (RPM, jar, etc.)
- Experience releasing multiple offerings in a production environment
- Technical background in tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Koji, Pulp, Maven, and Docker
- Ability to debug issues across multiple software layers
- Prior PostgreSQL knowledge
- Experience with code reviews
- Previous experience with continuous integration (CI)
- Previous experience with the minimum viable product (MVP)
Apply: Click Here