Redhat Is Hiring Associate Quality Engineer | BE/BTech Graduates Can Apply
Redhat Is Hiring Associate Quality Engineer. Red Hat Is An Biggest American Multinational Software Company. They mostly provided Open source software products Such as Linux, to the enterprise community. In 1993, Red hat enterprise is established.
2 decade ago, Red Hat enterprise had a vision for developing software in different ways. They believed that collaboration with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners could create a better foundation for the future of IT and that foundation is called Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
Red Hat makes, keeps, and pays to many free software projects. It takes advanced several copyrighted software product codebases finished corporate unions and purchases and has free such software under open source licenses. As of March 2016, Red Hat is the second largest corporate sponsor to the Linux Kernal version 4.14 after Intel.
Job Title: Associate Quality Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Job ID: 63325
Qualification: BE/BTech Student Can Apply.
Work Experience: 1-3 Years.
- Define test strategies, methodologies, processes, and procedures.
- Investigate and recommend testing and automation tools.
- Investigate and recommend test architecture and associated infrastructure pieces to support the QE methodology, process, and procedures.
- Analyze the source code of the offering and propose appropriate test strategies.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings.
- Work directly with other storage automation team members and developers.
- Participate in the analyses of our contributions with the leadership.
- Provide an accurate and timely status of automated testing efforts and quality statistics for the product leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science with 1-3 years of related experience and training; equivalent. combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Domain expertise in storage-related technologies including block-level storage and file systems.
- Expertise in programming languages like Python, Perl, Java, and C.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in defining and analyzing metrics and managing technical debt.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and automation frameworks is a big plus.
Apply: Click Here