Oracle Is Hiring Software Developer | Graduates Can Apply.
Oracle Is Hiring Software Developer. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job Title: Software Developer.
Location: Pune, India.
Work Experience: 1 year.
Qualification: BE/BTech or equivalent Computer Graduate can Apply.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes, and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent).
- Must have Hands on experience Java or Oracle SOA.
- Knowledge of the SOAP, REST, JSON, XSLT, XQuery, UNIX scripts.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong interpersonal skills – be able to communicate confidently (both written and verbal communication) with peers and management within technical and business teams.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to innovate.
- Responsible for project delivery and success.
- Design, develop and support integration solutions.
- Collaborate with business and application leads.
- Collaborate with QA and troubleshoot UAT and production issues.
- Adapt and learn new technologies and best practices.
- Implement scalable and reusable integration components.
Apply: Click Here