Oracle Is Hiring Software Developer | Graduate Candidates can Apply
Oracle Is Hiring Software Developer. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Develops courseware to support new and existing products, often though not exclusively in conjunction with Product Division.
- Coordinate and evaluate development contributions from other courseware development team members. Develop certification questions for use in the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) exams. Solicit and incorporate feedback from reviews and training events. Deliver training at train-the-trainer and pilot events.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or Instructional Design. Four years adult education experience (as teacher or curriculum developer). Seven years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software. Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge and experience. Knowledge of XML, Java, and J2EE technologies. Experience with Oracle9i Database administration. Knowledge of Oracle9i Application server.
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Bangalore, India.
Qualification: Graduation (Preferably Bachelor of Engineering).
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of technical or professional experience using cloud services or related software.
- Excellent communication (Spoken and Written) and Presentation skills
- Excellent at problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to prioritize work, remove barriers, and keep the organizational focus
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate successfully across different organizations
- Ability to turn broad statements of direction into actionable, achievable outcomes.
- Quick Learner with a flair to pick up technology rapidly (Self Study)
- Pro-active, well organized and a thorough planner
- Demonstrated effective time management skills
Apply: Click Here