Mphasis Corporation Is Hiring Technical Support Engineer | Graduates Can Apply.
Mphasis Corporation Is Hiring Technical Support Engineer. Mphasis is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. Mphasis was ranked #7 in India IT companies and overall #165 by Fortune India 500 in 2011. In April 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise sold the majority of its stake in Mphasis to Blackstone Group LP for around $USD 1 billion.
Mphasis was formed in June 2000 after the merger of the US-based IT consulting company Mphasis Corporation (founded in 1998 in Santa Monica by Jerry Rao and Jeroen Tas.) and the Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited (founded in 1992).
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, Pune.
Work Experience: 0-5 years.
- Respond to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat and web tickets within defined SLA’s.
- Logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
- Update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions.
- Performing Level 1 troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, Custom, and COTS applications, Exchange related, End devices, VPN, VOIP and share point as per guidelines in the knowledgebase.
- Doing remote desktop troubleshooting.
- Escalating complex incidents/requests to upstream technical groups.
- Operating the computer, OS and Knowledgebase navigation.
- Should have good communication skill and basic technical knowledge.
- Should be ready to work in 24/7 work environment.
- Active listening and should have remote desktop skills.
- Good probing skills & Analytical skills would be an added advantage.
- Should have 1 to 2 years of experience in Service Desk/International voice.
Apply: Click Here