Mount Blue Is Hiring Software Engineer Trainee | Fresher 2018
Mount Blue is a premium software development services provider. We work closely with startups and small/medium enterprises to launch their products. Leveraging agile methodology for software development and popular open source technologies, we turn our customers’ vision into reality. We are an exclusive service provider- our customers do not choose us, we choose our customers
Job Title: Software Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN, India.
- BE/ BTech/ MCA from 2017 / 2018 batch
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hotfixes
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- You will be working directly with the founders of the company who are alumni of institutions like IIT Kanpur, IIM Bangalore, NIT Surathkal and also have experience of working in companies like Amazon, Yahoo, MapmyIndia, Bain & Company etc
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTO and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
1) The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment from the date of commencement of full-time employment need only apply.
2) The training program will be in Bangalore
Apply: Click Here