Morgan Stanley Is Hiring Python Developer | BE/BTech Can Apply.
Morgan Stanley Is Hiring Python Developer. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people are critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Mumbai, India.
Qualification: BE/BTech can Apply.
In this role, the person will be responsible for:
- Proactive engagement and interaction with the various leaders to understanding and capture requirements.
- Designing and implementing reusable components that add functionality to the existing infrastructure.
- Automate the testing and deployment capabilities thereby enabling the team to be Agile.
- Ensuring proper tooling is in place to monitor and improve the stability of the plant.
- Applying analytics to the data to uncover insights and patterns that help to identify the root cause of the breaks.
- Leveraging machine learning to improve efficiencies.
- Working in a global team environment.
- Hands on developing Python and Perl script.
- Knowledge of different frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or microservices utilizing Python libraries.
- To Experience in data analysis and visualization Python libraries (sci-kit-learn, matplotlib, NumPy).
- Experience in Agile Methodology, Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of relational databases, Schema Design, SQL.
- Exposure to Data Analysis and Data Mining techniques? Feature engineering, regression, classification, clustering, time series analysis etc.
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview exposure will be helpful.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated to expand their technical and business knowledge.
- Prior experience of working in Finance industry and in global teams
Apply: Click Here