Mobikwik Hiring Senior Java Developer Computer Graduates Can Apply
Mobikwik Hiring Senior Java Developer Computer Graduates Can Apply. MobiKwik is an Indian wallet major with a network of over 10,00,000 direct merchants and 45 million plus users. Founded in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku, the company has raised three rounds of funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, MediaTek, GMO Payment Gateway, Cisco Investments and Net1. MobiKwik has also launched ‘MobiKwik Lite’, an under 1 MB app that works seamlessly on EDGE connections in November 2016.
One of the leading digital payments platforms for online and offline merchants, MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Amul, AIIMS, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Dominos, Burger King, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, Barista, Food Panda, Nearby, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Louis Phillips, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip.
If you truly enjoy solving real problems faced by a billion folks and all of this, amidst ambiguity and with some motivated folks, MobiKwik may be the perfect place for you. Rarely do folks get a stab at solving problems which will outlive them – Mobikwik is solving quite a few of those. Now … your move!
Job Title: Mobikwik Hiring Senior Java Developer Computer Graduates Can Apply (Senior Java Developer).
Location: Gurgaon(Haryana), India.
- Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading, OOPS concepts).
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Object
Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework Experience in developing web applications using at least
one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) Experience with test-driven
- Should have worked with high availability and high volume transactional systems.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high energy,
fast growing and start-up workplace.
Work Experience: 4-6 Years.
Apply: Send your resume at [email protected] and enter the job title as a subject in your mail.