Microsoft Is Hiring Support Engineer | BE / BTech Can Apply.
Microsoft Is Hiring Support Engineer. Company set up its India operations in 1990 and has been working closely with the IT industry, the Indian government, academia and the local developer community to partner in India’s growth. Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) offers online Microsoft training delivered by experts to help technologists continually learn with hundreds of courses available. Our mission is to help developers and IT professionals to learn the latest technology, build their skills and advance their careers.
Job Title: Support Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Work Experience: 0-3 years.
Qualification: BE /BTech Can Apply.
- Responsible for managing a relationship with customers including thoroughly documenting casework, driving the quickest resolution possible to the customer’s issues.
- Solve highly complex level of escalated problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty may include support of additional product line.
- Use trace analysis, source code, and other sophisticated debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs may involve writing code.
- The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft® O365 suite, preferably in EXO/SPO/SFB/IDO.
- They should have expert knowledge of advanced troubleshooting to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- The candidate will develop and deliver advanced technical support training. This includes setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, advanced technical troubleshooting, managing hot customers, and professionally communicating with all parties involved.
- Must thrive on a fast pace, be extremely flexible, and able to work with ambiguity.
Apply: Click Here