JP Morgan Chase Bank Is Hiring Software Engineer | BE / BTech / BCS / MCA / MCS / BCA.
JP Morgan Chase Bank Is Hiring Software Engineer. JPMorgan Chase’s corporate headquarters are in New York City. Our retail financial services and commercial banking headquarters are in Chicago. Our major legacy institutions- J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Chemical, Manufacturers Hanover, Bank One, First Chicago, and National Bank of Detroit- contributed significantly to the development of communities worldwide. Our corporate history is intertwined with innovations in finance and the globalization of the world economy. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Qualification: BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Working with numerous teams across the business to define, build, test and maintain systems that are crucial to the business.
- Spending a large percentage of your time in development, working closely with teammates to produce high-quality code in a test-driven environment.
- Participating in code reviews in a highly collegiate environment.
- Helping to identify opportunities for change and improvement within the existing applications to increase stability and simplify the platform.
- Significant experience in overall software development work.
- Experience of overall software development work.
- Significant programming experience with object-oriented languages.
- Experience with SQL, database design, and query optimization.
- Experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated application design, analysis, development, and testing experience.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills – the ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions to technology challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a cross-functional environment
- Strong team working skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and to work on projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be passionate about delivering robust software that meets quality, product and project requirements.
- Openness to new software systems and development practices.
- Significant programming experience with Python.
- Experience building large, scalable frameworks.
- Experience using Agile methodologies, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Must Experience with distributed computing infrastructures.
- Experience with big data technologies.
- Experience in developing and/or supporting 24/7 mission-critical applications.
- Knowledge of VaR, Stress tests and other risk calculations.
- Familiarity with Time Series.
- Financial background or knowledge.
Apply: Click Here