JP Morgan Chase Bank Is Hiring Applications Development | BE / BTech Can Apply
JP Morgan Chase Bank Is Hiring Applications Development. JPMorgan Chase’s corporate headquarters are in New York City. Our retail financial services and commercial banking headquarters are in Chicago. Our major legacy institutions- J.P. Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Chemical, Manufacturers Hanover, Bank One, First Chicago, and National Bank of Detroit- contributed significantly to the development of communities worldwide. Our corporate history is intertwined with innovations in finance and the globalization of the world economy. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Job Title: Applications Development.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Qualification: BSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Fundamentals of C / C / Java.
- Kn owledge in any of the Relational Databases / Frameworks would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity or knowledge on web development.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts & Data Structures.
- Capability to code & solve simple problems by using JAVA / C /C / C# / Python / JS.
- Must be good in Coding and Debugging skills.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Fast learner, flexible to work in multiple technology stacks and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment.
Apply: Click Here