Iqvia Walkin Drive For Service Desk | 12th – 14th Sept 2018
Iqvia is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Title: Service Desk
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Provide first Level, Second level of support and convey resolution to customer issues
- Priority will be given to the employees those who worked on the Technical support chat platform
- Accurate escalation of unresolved queries to the next level of the support team
- Track, Route and redirect Problems to correct resources
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers expectations
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to deal with users through Calls, Chats, and Email
- Should have prior technical support experience.
- Good typing speed (minimum 40 WPM and 98% accuracy).
- More Good knowledge of Operating Systems, ISP, Hardware, Networking and Outlook
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and customer care skill
- Flexible in working 24/7 environment
Work Experience: 1 – 3 Years.
Walk-In Date: 12th Sept 2018 – 14th Sept 2018
Time : 10:00 AM
Venue: IQVIA Omega , 3rd Floor Embassy Tech Square (Cessna Business Park) Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore – 560103