Incedo Inc Is Hiring Python Automation Trainee | BE / BTech / BCS / BCA / ME / MTech
Incedo has over 1,500 employees across North America and four delivery centers in India. Our uniqueness lies in bringing strong engineering talent, diverse skills, and innovative ideas together to deliver excellence to our clients. We are currently in the middle of a large, strategic transformation to catapult the company to the next level of growth and realize our vision of becoming a world-class technology firm.
We are a young and vibrant organization; our employees are our greatest asset. We have made a conscious decision to be an ‘employee first’ organization in all our HR processes and practices. Come and build a long-term career with Incedo and partner with us in our phenomenal growth journey.
Job Title: Python Automation Trainee.
Location: Pune, India.
As a QA Automation Trainee at the Incedo Cyber Security Center of Excellence in Pune, you will be working on the products and solutions in the domain of cybersecurity providing fundamental security controls for a leading cybersecurity firm in the USA. Tripwire delivers advanced threat protection, security, and compliance solutions, enabling enterprises, government agencies and service providers to confidently detect, prevent and respond to cybersecurity threats to their business.
This position is a hands-on contributor role. Working as part of a small team you will participate in test creation, test execution, documentation, and demonstration activities. This platform is the foundation of Tripwire’s enterprise security solutions.
- We use Ruby and Python. Our ideal candidate enjoys working with a variety of languages.
- You must be good in Ruby, or Python.
- Our products run on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and multiple UNIX flavors. Our ideal candidate shall feel comfortable with the broad range of operating systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The desire to work in an agile team that strives to be great is politely self-critical and continuously improves.
- Problem-solving mind and attitude
- Effective communication skills – written, spoken, listening and presentation
- Great Team player
- Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing
Experience: 1 Year.
Apply: Click Here