HP Enterprise Is Hiring Software Engineer Freshers Can Apply.
HP Enterprise Is Hiring Software Engineer Freshers Can Apply. The Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP) is an American multinational company generally located in Palo Alto, California. It developed and providing a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The Company was founded by William Redington Hewlett and David Packard then initially produced a line of electronic test equipment. HP was one of the largest PC Manufacturer leading company in the world from 2007 to 2013. After that, Lenovo came to rank ahead of HP.
It specific in developing and manufacturing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services. Major product lines involved personal computing devices, enterprise, and industry standard servers, related storage devices, networking products, software and a diverse range of printers and other imaging products.
HP marketed its products to families, small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises directly as well as via online distribution, consumer-electronics and office-supply retailers, software partners and major technology vendors. HP also had services and accessing business around its products and partner products.
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Qualification: Any Computer Graduates or Post Graduates (BE/BTech/BCS/BCA/MCA/MCS) Freshers Can Apply.
Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users.
- Using current programming language and technologies writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Apply: Click Here