Honeywell Automation India Is Hiring Application Engineer | BE/BTech Can Apply
Honeywell Automation India Is Hiring Application Engineer. Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Honeywell Automation India Ltd. (HAIL) is a leading provider of integrated automation and software solutions that improve productivity, enhance comfort and ensure safety and security of your homes and business premises. With over 2500 employees and an annual turnover of about Rs. 868 crores, HAIL is headquartered in Pune with 8 offices all over India. HAIL is a listed company on the Indian Stock Exchange and is part of Honeywell Inc. the technology leader with 120000 employees across 100 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Application Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Work Experience: Freshers Can Apply.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
- Being a creative person.
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Continued Professional Development.
- Some Travel Required.
Apply: Click Here