Fiserv Careers | Software Development Engineering, Analyst
Fiserv Careers, Fiserve Inc. is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
There’s a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It’s our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients’ benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities are the norm.
Job Title: Software Development Engineering, Analyst.
Location: Pune, India.
- 2-6 years of application development experience using C# and ASP.NET
- Hands-on experience with VS2008/2010/2012 and.Net v3.0/v3.5/v4.0/v4.5
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Working knowledge of MVC and/or MVP design patterns
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier/layer distributed applications
- The Hands-on experience implementing and consuming WCF and/or Web services
- Familiar with Session State Management, Caching, Http handlers and Modules, Page lifecycle, Error handling etc
- Good communication skills and team leading experience will be a plus
- Experience in ASP.Net, C#, .Net Framework 4.0, MVC, MS SQL Server 2005, Web API
- Referrals to be present at Fiserv premises for registration between 9:30 to 11:30 AM
Referrals must carry:
- Updated resume
- Last two months’ salary slips
- All background check documents to be in place including past employer’s
- Depending on the online test and interviews, the process could take 6 to 8 hours. Kindly inform the referred candidates to plan the day accordingly
- Associates should schedule their candidates directly between 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on September 8, 2018
- Registrations close at 11:30 a.m.
- Scheduled interviews will be conducted only for candidates whose resumes are uploaded on Workday and the job applications are completed by September 7, 2018
- Online technical test
- Face to face technical rounds (provided the candidate clears the online technical test)
Apply: Click Here