DXC Technology Is Hiring Svc Info Developer III | Graduate Can Apply
DXC Technology Connect with us to engage and network with industry leaders, and get the latest trends in IT innovation and solutions. DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Job Title: Svc Info Developer III.
Location: Hyderabad, India.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Designs units for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Develops independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions complexity or services prepared by more senior technologists for more complex solutions.
Knowledge And Skills:
- More than 6 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
- Ability to work with Web- development tools for new applications.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies.
- Experience on one or more full release project life cycles.
- Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Strong understanding of basic Database Administration. Able to apply consistently quality and security standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing a general project management/team leader skills. Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.
Qualification: Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Apply: Click Here