DXC Technology Is Hiring Support Analyst | BE/B.Tech Can Apply.
DXC Technology Is Hiring Support Analyst. DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017. from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems).
Job Title: Support Analyst
Job Location: Chennai, India.
Work Experience: 0-2 years Freshers also Apply.
- Supports a portfolio of applications and infrastructure that deliver services & solutions to both internal & external customers.
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team.
- Has good working knowledge of ITIL Service Operations function.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
- Familiar with regulatory and legal procedures concerning IT compliance.
- An expert on financial and regulatory compliance controls.
- Lead functional teams who review application control areas to ensure applications are continuously in compliance with internal and external risk controls.
- Additionally, lead Programs/Initiatives to related to compliance, develop and deliver compliance training programs.
- Works to help manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level, increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy and process related matters, successfully complete various certification programs.
- Experience in Internal Audit, External Audit, Quality, ISOs, Compliance, and Control
- Experience in SOX, Work involves a high degree of integrity and confidentiality;
- Ready to work in different shifts/ time.
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end-user/business requests. Knowledge and experience with SOX, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model. Good initiative, problem-solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Basic organizational and analytical skills.
Apply: Click Here