Deloitte Is Hiring Associate Consultant | BE / BTech / MBA / MTech Candidates
Deloitte Is Hiring Associate Consultant. the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. To DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Location: Hyderabad, India.
- Provide financial consulting services related to the valuation of businesses, with a focus on performing financial assessments and valuation of machinery and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Perform valuation of tangible assets (machinery & equipment) according to US GAAP, using income, cost and market approaches.
- Assist auditors in reviewing valuation reports for machinery & equipment engagements performed by external appraisers.
- Fixed Asset Management services.
- Reviewing construction plans, specifications and cost data for financial reporting under the US federal income tax Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery Systems.
- Developing project and property cost estimates, creating financial models, analyzing financial statements, conducting industry research and developing appraisal reports.
- Interacting with clients and communicating with project teams in the US and India.
- Strong valuation and financial modeling skills
- Ability to handle and model large data.
- Tangible asset valuation experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand construction drawings, construction & project management, cost estimation and project cost controls.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills.
- Graduation – Any graduation (B.E. /B.Tech – Civil/Electrical/Mechanical preferred)
- Post-Graduation – PGDM/MBA/M.Tech from a premier institute (Finance background preferred)
Experience: 0 – 3 Years.
Apply: Click Here