Dell Is Hiring Software Engineer | BE / BTech Candidates can Apply.
Dell Is Hiring Software Engineer. Dell is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provide the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year Required.
- Design, develop and test Product Features
- Write Automation for developed features.
- Duties include all activities necessary to take a design from concept to production which may include:
- Architecture definition
- Design reviews
- Debug, test and issue resolution and factor
- Programming Experience in Object Oriented programming with Java/Angular(Type Script)
- 1~3 years of experience in programming
- Experience in using Design Patterns
- They Experience in large-scale application development
- Experience in clean code, design and unit test frameworks
- Ability to work in a highly challenging environment
- Knowledge on Cloud Native applications/cloud deployments
- Familiarity with cloud object store
- Experience in Ruby (and Rails)
Apply: Click Here