Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2018 | Freshers | PAN India
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2018. Cognizant is a multinational Americal Information Technology Company.
This is one of the world’s highest professional facilities Multinational companies, transforming customers business, operating and technology copies for the digital time. Cognizant is single industry based company, their analysis method helps customers can understand, well build and run additional advanced and well-organized company business.
The growth of cognizant not only in the US, they also settled their business in Asian country also. The biggest network of Cognizant solutions in India as compared to other Asian countries. after Infosys, TCS, WIPRO, Cognizant is the topmost country in India.
Origin of the company( Headquarter) in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is frequently listed among the most valued companies in the world.
Job Title: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: PAN India. (Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon)
- 2018 Batch of BE/Btech belonging to CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ Applied Electronics/ Computer and Technology/ Electrical/ ETE/ ICE/ Software Engineering (Full Time/ Regular)
- Consistent Acadamic Record of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG.
- No Standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education are allowed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/ domain.
- The students must carry the following of the recruitment process – 2 recent Photographs ( Both ears visible in light background), Resume( Max of 2 pages), All academics mark sheets and certificates ( Original and 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their pan card.
- Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria appear for the cognizant placement process.
Salary: INR 3,38,000
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of an online aptitude & programming test followed by a Technical interview and HR discussion.
Apply For Registration: Click Here