Citibank Career Recruitment 2018 | Java Developer & Infrastructure Analyst | Freshers Can Apply.
Citibank Career Recruitment 2018. Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. Citibank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit.
The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The U.S. branches are concentrated in six metropolitan areas: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. In 2016, the United States accounted for 70% of revenue and Mexico accounted for 13% of revenue. Aside from the U.S. and Mexico, most of the company’s branches are in Poland, Russia, Pakistan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
Citibank’s private-label credit card division, Citi Retail Services, issues store-issued credit cards for such companies as: Costco, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, The Home Depot, Staples Inc., Shell Oil and until January 2018, Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Designation: Infrastructure Analyst
Criteria : B.E,B.Tech,MCA,M.E,M.Tech
Job ID: 17051963
- Will support all project user acceptance activities and project cutover activities, primarily on scheduling and batch monitoring activities in mainframe and distributed platforms providing 24 x 7 support to all businesses across the globe.
- Will organize and monitor new projects and batch scheduling change activities with regional developers and users across both Mainframe and Distributed platforms.
- Monitors batch and report project UAT, Pre-Prod, and cutover problems and coordinate with technical support and developers to isolate and resolve problems.
- The Project Integration and Cutover specialist team forms part of the Global Batch Management Services and therefore this role has a shared responsibility for the effective management of the GBMS Department. GBMS forms part of the global CTI Data Centres stream.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of new project rollout in global Data center changes to ensure smooth processing of data operations during UAT, Pre-Prod, cutover and handing over to the Global Enterprise Batch Services (GEBS) and Global Distributed Batch Services (GDBS) teams
- Conduct pre and post reviews of new cutover schedules to ensure potential oversights / problems are detected
- Immediate response to application abends and work with support teams to apply emergency fixes to minimize any delay of the new project
- Co-ordinate with Project managers and Application teams to ensure optimum productivity in accommodating change in acceptance and production environments on all Pre-Prod, Cutover and Production activities
- To update LCC team and Production unit on the changes to the production batch flow related to cutover
- Co-ordinate with application team for the UAT and Pre-Prod cycles for all new project and provide status to the project management team before user signoff the project
- Assist Technical Services in evaluating new products and solutions to streamline operations, improve productivity and perform administrator functions when required
- Takes initiative and lead role in the project and handling over cutover activities
- Ensure there is no conflict with processing activities during production cutover
- Co-ordinate and work with Operations in maintaining QI daily for new cutover
- Assist and direct the helpdesk officers in the operational matters
- Responsible for the preparation of Production Acceptance Test (Pre-Prod) as well as project cutover schedules for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly to ensure smooth processing of data operations
- Conduct independent review for all permanent schedule changes and post reviews prior to handover the daily task to the business as usual (BAU) team
- Co-ordinate and work with the UAT Implementation team for the E2E handover prior to Pre-Prod and project cutover activities
- Coordinate with support units to ensure optimum productivity in accommodating change in acceptance and production environments on all Pre-Prod, Cutover and Production activities
- Provide Pre-Prod and project cutover updates to the Project Planning team on status of the project
- To ensure compliance to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies (CITMP) and Standards
- Ensure all issues and resolution of the project meet GDCO standard (based on ISO document) throughout the entire UAT, Pre-Prod and Cutover cycles of each project
- Prepare a project handover document, present it to GEBS and GDCO teams and address all issue/s raised by all recipients prior to handover of Production rollout into the Business as Usual (BAU) mode
- Update project-related Virtual tickets during project ‘baby-sit’ period and assigned to the respective teams accordingly.
- Delivering High quality and innovative reconciliation tools and utilities
- Mentor and train high-quality offshore development team
- Follow and Streamline development and release process
- Responsible for day to day build activity and deliverables
- Reduce and fix the user query
- BRD analysis, development, Regression, UAT testing, and post-production issue support
- Be a good team player and mentor an offshore team as regards to best practices
- To improve the team efficiency on recon deliverable and streamline the development process
- Associate should have experience in core Java J2EE development
- Building Tools would be an added advantage
- Strong skills in XML
- Having exposure to BFSI domain and product development around that BFSI domain is an added advantage
- SQL/PL SQL (Oracle experience preferred)
- UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Possesses fair amount of business acumen and financial business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English is written and verbal language skills
Experience: Freshers(0-2 yrs)
Location: Chennai, India.
Apply: Click Here