Citi Bank Is Hiring Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst
Citi Bank mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience in helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Job Title: Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst.
Location: Pune, India.
- Senior Java Developer is required to join AQUA Liquidity Management group to work on projects that cater to the needs of Federal regulators and ICG Treasury. Such projects are meant to cover the broad spectrum of regulatory demands, including liquidity risks associated with prime services, intercompany flows and matchbook activities and cover various models around equities, fixed income and derivatives.
- Application development using Java/J2EE
- Data analysis, architectural review, and brainstorming
- Writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views etc.
- 7+ yrs of overall IT experience
- Knowledge of Java Open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and JUnit or any unit Testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Database fundamentals, ability to write efficient sqls, tune existing sqls
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life CycleJava
- Hadoop experience
- Experience in any ETL tool, preferably SSIS is a plus
- Experience with a reporting tool (e.g. SSRS/Qlikview) is a plus.
- Experience with a job scheduling tool (e.g. Autosys)
- Experience in the Finance Industry a plus
- Highly motivated needs minimal hand-holding, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data for trends and quality checking
- Strong communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Apply: Click Here