Cadence Design Systems India Private Limited Is Hiring Software Engineer | BE / BTech Can Apply
Cadence Design Systems India Private Limited Is Hiring Software Engineer. Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, or any other protected class.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Noida, India.
Qualification: BE/ BTech
Work Experience: 1-3 years.
- Experience with Hardware Design, Verification
- Experience in Verilog/System Verilog/UVM/C
- Working experience with standard protocols such as USB, Ethernet, and DisplayPort” will be helpful
- Experience with development and verification using SV, UVM, and C will be a plus.
- This position requires leading VIP product development and becoming the technical expert in protocol and
- standard methodologies such as UVM. The position requires excellent communication skills to interact
- with multiple product groups within Cadence and the ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly and independently.
Apply: Click Here