BMC Software Is Hiring Junior Applications Developer | Computer Graduates
BMC Software helps customers run and reinvent their businesses with open, scalable, and modular solutions to complex IT problems. Bringing both unmatched experiences in optimization and limitless passion for innovation to technologies from mainframe to mobile to the cloud and beyond, BMC helps more than 10,000 customers worldwide reinvent, grow, and build for the future success of their enterprises, including 92 of the Forbes Global 100.
Job Title: Junior Application Developer.
Location: Pune, India.
This position serves as a temporary Salesforce.com developer for BMC’s force.com environments; these environments support over 3500 full Sales/Service Cloud users and 7000+ Salesforce.com Platform users. This individual will work with Salesforce.com (SFDC) based Apttus Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), contract management, At this level, a successful candidate will show expert level competency across the salesforceforce.com platform.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Participating in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- An expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product.
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques
- Able to work closely as a part of a team with internal Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business System Analysts and other Developers.
- Experience with of Apttus CPQ or Contract Automation is a plus.
- Minimum 1 to 2 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, E-Commerce, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash or CRM.
- Minimum 2+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Completion of several Salesforce integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s)
- Good understanding of Force.com architecture.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Apply: Click Here