Barclays Is Hiring Manual Tester | Any Fresher Graduates Can Apply
Barclays Is Hiring Manual Tester. Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Job Title: Manual Tester.
Location: Pune, India.
Qualification: Any Graduate Freshers Can Apply.
Work with business analysts and Traders to clarify requirements and to solicit feedback on the To act as Module Test Lead.Participate in Test Plans and Strategy
- Write an own test case.
- To provide the first level of IA and provide the view on Estimates.
- Should have Agile as well as Waterfall delivery knowledge.
- Proactively take up additional deliveries/tasks.
- Help identify ways to increase the resource efficiency and utilization.
- Help PTL in Team building, motivation, people-oriented initiatives
- Lead/own Test data approach and liaise with TDM to ensure delivery within the time
- Identify the test cases for Regression and keep Regression pack optimized and automated
- Accountable for building and maintenance of Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Own and engage the test environments demand, booking, secure env, interfaces, liaise with GTIS etc.
- Liaise and engage landscape teams for e2e tests and other support teams.
- Very good at Stakeholder management.
- Excellent knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches
- Good knowledge of testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, concise test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Excellent understanding of Defect management processes
- Good knowledge of Agile Test estimation techniques approaches and processes.
- Good knowledge of Data/document management
- Hands on experience in automation development and execution using Java, Selenium, Cucumber
- Understanding of CI / CD and DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge of Industry standard testing techniques
- Exposure to Service Virtualisation using tools like GHT, CA Lisa and custom Java framework
- Experience in programming languages like VB, shell scripting, Python, Selenium
- Experience of testing large scale, complex integration Programs/Projects
- Technical testing background desirable
- Formal testing qualifications like ISTQB
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Engineering
- Experience of any Core Banking / Corporate/ Retail applications.
Apply: Click Here