Barclays Is Hiring Java Developer | Graduates Can Apply
Barclays Is Hiring Java Developer. Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Job Title: Java Developer.
Location: Pune, India.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree Student can Apply.
- Work within a globally distributed development team to deliver applications for our synthetics business using Java.
- Development work is in Java – building server/client side components using design patterns and writing business logic and code to interact with client-side processes via pub/sub middleware.
- The system has a high-throughput, high-volume requirement, so part of the development process will include running and analyzing performance and memory usage benchmarks.
- Critical parts of the code are covered by unit tests, and the role will include writing and maintaining relevant unit tests.
- Follow the agile development methodology using scrums/sprints etc for software development.
- Implement POC%u2019s for new features and work iteratively with users to see items through completion.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and Java.
Good RDBMS skills.
Apply: Click Here