Apple Is Hiring Software Engineer | Computer Science Candidate Can Apply.
Apple Is Hiring Software Engineer. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. The company’s hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, and the HomePod smart speaker. Apple’s software includes the macOS and iOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites, as well as professional applications like Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and Xcode. Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store and Mac App Store, Apple Music, and iCloud.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, saw significant momentum and revenue growth for the company. Within a few years, Jobs and Wozniak had hired a staff of computer designers and had a production line. Apple went public in 1980 to instant financial success.
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, India.
Qualification: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Measurement and optimization of system performance.
- Build automation frameworks/scripts.
- Deployment, support, and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of our customers’ needs, getting people incentivized to transform, innovate and continually improve.
- Manage/work with a distributed project team of employees, contractors – dealing with people in different time zones.
- Strong core Java and Java EE programming skills.
- Proficiency in any of scripting languages (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl, bash, etc.).
- Experience with writing and debugging SQL, PL/SQL.
- Concepts of RDBMS and experience in writing and debugging SQL, PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, and/or Jetty.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal Debugging skills.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Must be self-directed, analytical and work well in a large cross-function environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with SOLR or ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Spring-Boot/Dropwizard or similar framework.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. ruby, python, Perl, bash, etc.).
Apply: Click Here