American Express Is Hiring Engineer Trainee | BE / ME / BTech / MTech Can Apply
American Express Is Hiring Engineer Trainee. It is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team.
Job Title: Engineer Trainee.
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, India.
- Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing the proof of concepts/automation tools
- Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs
- Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
- Ability to find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Creative and digital mind-set.
Educational Requirements: Must earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical disciplines by June 2019.
Apply: Click Here