American Express Is Hiring Engineer Trainee | BE/BTech Can Apply
American Express Is Hiring Engineer Trainee. It is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team.
Job Title: Engineer Trainee.
Location: Gurgaon, India.
Qualification: BE/BTech Can Apply.
- Design and build robust solutions in the space of Big/Fast data and eCommerce.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the solution including technical architecture design, solution design, solution development, testing & deployment.
- Define and document design and build standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise and stay abreast of latest technologies to solve problems associated with business intelligence and analytics.
- Research new technologies for the team and actively contribute towards the open-source community.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/C++/Python.
- Should possess a strong foundation in data structure and algorithms.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms.
- Proficiency high scale/distributed RDBMS/file systems.
- Big Data technology stacks (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Solr/Elastic.
- Search, Redis/Memcached, Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc.).
- Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
- Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.
- An interest in all things digital.
- Strategic thought leadership and problem-solving skills with an ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems.
Apply: Click Here