Amazon Walk-In Drive for Customer Service Associate | 23rd – 27th July 2018
Amazon Walk-In Drive for Customer Service Associate. the Amazon.com website started as a home to purchase books because of the unique customer understanding the Web could offer book lovers.
When Company Start, first 30 days of business, Amazon satisfied orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – everything despatched from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon Web Services is unqualified in that institution while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As an acquaintance of the AWS Running squad, you will be at the front of this transformational technology supporting. a worldwide gradient of companies that are taking advantage of an increasing set of services and topographies to run their mission-critical applications.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Pune, India
Work Experience: Fresher.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Qualification: Any Graduate / 10+2 Also Apply.
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Years.
Walk-In Date: 23rd July to 27th July 2018.
Time: 11:00 AM.
Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited. Trion IT Park, Sadhu Vasvani Road Vadgaon Sheri, Pune Nagar Road, Pune – 411014