Amazon Is Hiring Virtual Technical Service Associate | Any Graduate
Amazon Is Hiring Virtual Technical Service Associate. Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Job Title: Virtual Technical Service Associate.
Location: Pune, India.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through the mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
• Action-oriented, self-disciplined and organized
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
• Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
• Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Good typing skills
• Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
• they Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during the working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
• Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
• Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• To Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action-oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet a business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Qualification: Any Graduate
Apply: Click Here