Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer | BE/BTech Graduates Can Apply
Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer.the Amazon.com website started as a home to purchase books because of the unique customer understanding the Web could offer book lovers.
When Company Start, first 30 days of business, Amazon satisfied orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – everything despatched from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon Web Services is unqualified in that institution while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As an acquaintance of the AWS Running squad, you will be at the front of this transformational technology supporting. a worldwide gradient of companies that are taking advantage of an increasing set of services and topographies to run their mission-critical applications.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of software development experience using Java or C++.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure, and algorithm, systems, and networking.
- Ability to code in the object-oriented paradigm.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with AWS services like Redshift, Glue, Athena, Data Pipelines.
- Specialized degree in information retrieval highly desirable. Focus on evaluations of such systems will have added advantage.
- good knowledge of search technologies like Lucene, Solr or Elasticsearch.
- Experience in big data ecosystem like SQL, Hive, Pig, etc and workflow management looks like Luigi, Airflow.
- work with developing ETL pipelines using Spark.
Work Experience: At least 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer.
Apply: Click Here