Amazon Is Hiring Customer Service Associate | Any Graduate | Freshers Can Apply
the Amazon.com website started as a home to purchase books because of the unique customer understanding the Web could offer book lovers.
When Company Start, first 30 days of business, Amazon satisfied orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – everything despatched from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon Web Services is unqualified in that institution while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As an acquaintance of the AWS Running squad, you will be at the front of this transformational technology supporting. a worldwide gradient of companies that are taking advantage of an increasing set of services and topographies to run their mission-critical applications.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate.
Location: Pune, India
Work Experience: Fresher.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- They Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- they Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
Apply: Click Here