Amazon Is Hiring Cloud Support Engineer | Graduates/Post Graduates Can Apply
About Company: Amazon Is Hiring Cloud Support Engineer | Graduates/Post Graduates Can Apply for jobs. the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to purchase books because of the unique customer understanding the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos held that only the Internet could deal customers the accessibility of browsing a choice of millions of paperback titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon satisfied orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – everything despatched from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon has erected a standing for excellence with latest examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is resounding in that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As an acquaintance of the AWS Provision squad, you will be at the front of this transformational technology supporting a worldwide gradient of companies that are taking advantage of an increasing set of services and topographies to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this planetary and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
Job Title: Cloud Support Engineer | Graduates/Post Graduates Can Apply
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Description :
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Advantage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer interactions. Phone, Chat, Emails, Screen shares, and conference calls.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Write tutorials, create videos, and other technical articles for the customer community.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in big data/Hadoop.
- Strong Linux/Unix system administrator skills.
- Well versed in maintaining an infrastructure of large complex systems/clusters.
- Be able to read java code, and basic coding/scripting ability in Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP.
- Excellent information on Hadoop architecture and administration and support.
- Experienced with Linux system monitoring and analysis.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Should have a good understanding of Networking concepts and protocols(DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTPS, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments.
- Customer facility awareness / strong customer attention.
- Databases (MySQL, Oracle, NoSQL).
- Open to work non-standard hours (no night shifts) including a Sun-Mon or Fri-Sat weekend.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proficient in Hadoop Map-Reduce and its EcoSystem [ Zookeeper, HBase, HDFS, Pig, Hive, spark, etc].
- Python, and shell scripting; experience with Java a plus.
- Expert understanding of ETL principles and how to apply them to Hadoop.
- Exposure to Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor).
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices.
- Prior working experience with AWS – any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR.
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
Work Experience: At least 8 years of experience in big data/Hadoop as a cloud support Engineer.
Apply: Click Here