Amazon Hiring Cloud Support Engineer – Database (L4)
Amazon Hiring Cloud Support Engineer.the Amazon.com website started as a home to purchase books because of the unique customer understanding the Web could offer book lovers.
When Company Start, first 30 days of business, Amazon satisfied orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – everything despatched from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon Web Services is unqualified in that institution while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As an acquaintance of the AWS Running squad, you will be at the front of this transformational technology supporting. a worldwide gradient of companies that are taking advantage of an increasing set of services and topographies to run their mission-critical applications.
Job Title: Cloud Support Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
- Expert in MYSQL, POSTGRESQL, ORACLE DB Engines with relative 4+yrs experience
- DB performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak.
- Experienced setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments.
- ETL experience in managing data workflow jobs.
- Experienced with Linux/Windows system monitoring and analysis.
- Linux/Windows system administration fundamentals.
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments.
- Good understanding of DNS, TCP/IP protocols.
- Technology-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with customer service experience / strong customer focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is motivated by knowledge new technologies on a regular basis.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience through query analyzers and query tuning.
- Prior working experience with AWS – any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR.
- Exposure to Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor).
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices.
- Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
Work Experience: At least 4+ years of experience as a cloud support Engineer.
Apply: Click Here